Stock Machines for Sale
Talk to us about trading in your existing Multi Farming Systems machine to upgrade to a more recent or bigger model. We have many farmers wanting to buy our machines second hand. We may be able to reconfigure your existing machine into one that suits a new customer, while you can go ahead and get the upgrade of your choice. Two winners!
From time to time Multi Farming Systems have stock and/or prototype machines available for sale. Please refer to the attached information sheets for additional details on the machine you are interested in.
Multi Farming Systems is not in the business of spare parts, and make cost effective, durable machines with minimal maintenance.
AUSTRALIA - quoted in Australian Dollars
- Limited stock available due to existing customers upgrading to a new or bigger model. Remodelled to suit the second hand customer.
- End tow, folding wing, linkage, single tine to 65m (212ft) plus.
- Used tines, wheel assemblies and steel where practical. New steel often used.
Stickrake (Rock and Root Rake)
- 18 pin wheels with rams on each individual pin wheel to enable lifting and turning at the end of rows and for ease of end tow transport.
- Three frames of 8, 5 and 5 pins wheels with hinges connecting for contour following ability.
- Use to level ground that has been cutterbarred or renovated.
Renovator (Sub Soiler)
- 11 or 17 Multiworker Renovator Hydraulic tine assemblies for 30" (750mm) or 20" (500mm) row spacings.
- Set the depth to down to 14" (356mm) deep with minimum of 3'3" (1m) underframe clearance.
- 4 steel wheels to eliminate punctures.
- 9 new model Renovator Hydraulic tine assemblies on 750mm (30") row spacings. Frame will also accommodate 500mm (20") or 1m (40") row spacings.
- Set the depth to down to around 300mm (12") deep.
- Standard Multi Farming Systems tractor wheels. Option for steel wheels to eliminate punctures.
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Multi Farming Systems in Australia on 07 4995 7230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For overseas customers, we are happy to work with you to arrange export to another country.
USA / CANADA - quoted in US dollars
- 72 Multiplanter hydraulic tine assemblies on 13 1/3" (333mm) row spacings with a 2" (50mm) speartip.
- Add your own GPS autosteer to the Multiplanter AND tractor for precision steering.
- Purchase 5200 Bourgault air cart for a complete sowing unit or fit your own air cart.
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Multi Farming Systems on (406) 205-1654 (Montana) or email MultiFS@tpg.com.au.