Multiplanter, Multiworker Renovator, Stickrake Farm Machinery
Multi Farming Systems is open for business! The Trevilyan family wants to concentrate on manufacturing, and is therefore getting out of farming. The 660 ha farm block is being sold, whilst the 80ha home block “Honey B Ranch” is being retained, which includes the Multi Farming Systems factory.
The family will continue to design and build cost effective, durable farm machinery that requires minimal maintenance. It is what we are good at, and what we want to concentrate on going forward.
Please check back regularly for stock for sale.
- Complete with 42 tynes (more can be purchased) which can be set up at 333mm and 500mm row spacings. Simplicity stainless steel seeding kit and diffusers included.
- 12 tractor wheel assemblies and 5 frames with uniballs and buffers for optimal contour handling ability.
- GPS autosteer included which controls all 6 rear tractor wheels.
- Limited stock available due to existing customers upgrading to a new or bigger model. Remodelled to suit the second hand customer.
- End tow, folding wing, linkage, single tine to 65m (212ft) plus.
- Used tines, wheel assemblies and steel where practical. New steel often used.
Renovator (Sub Soiler)
- 9 new model Renovator Hydraulic tine assemblies on 750mm (30") row spacings. Frame will also accommodate 500mm (20") or 1m (40") row spacings.
- Set the depth to down to around 300mm (12") deep.
- Standard Multi Farming Systems tractor wheels. Option for steel wheels to eliminate punctures.
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Multi Farming Systems in Australia on 07 4995 7230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For overseas customers, we are happy to work with you to arrange export to another country.
USA / CANADA - quoted in US dollars
- 72 Multiplanter hydraulic tine assemblies on 13 1/3" (333mm) row spacings with a 2" (50mm) speartip.
- Add your own GPS autosteer to the Multiplanter AND tractor for precision steering.
- Purchase 5200 Bourgault air cart for a complete sowing unit or fit your own air cart.
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Multi Farming Systems on +61 7 4995 7230 or email MultiFS@tpg.com.au.